Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Give it to Yourself


So, I've learned recently that if you have something you really want to do it's most beneficial to have a plan of attack and to attempt it on a regular basis. I've had this long term, what my friend Ana Burgos calls a "mega project", that I get really good on then I leave it alone for a month. I have spastic focus...trying things all over town. Getting into doing obscure things no one has heard of... But now, I'm focused and I realize that if I want to give myself half a chance, I have to give it to myself! This is a little clip from a day last week when Jill Church and I went out and made this decision final.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Carrie.
    I hope you don't mind, I've been following your blog site cause you're a local Arizonian. Nice video, that guy on the horse- lol! Can you tell me what song that is?
    Thanks,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mind at all, the song is by the Beautiful Girls. All I know is it's track #2 on the cd a friend made for me. They are from Australia...good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Write your mind here.