Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Climbing Pregnant: The Hours

So I'm very very close to doing the problem I've been talking about. I don't want to jinx myself though. I'm pretty sure I have two more weeks of high performance climbing before I can't hold my core. The way I've come up with this is an equation of sorts. It seems that after each climbing session, the amount of hours that I can hold my belly in has started to decrease. One session at the Mars roof now leaves me with two hours of sucking it in time. I figure for each hour that I can hold it in= one week of peak climbing time. I really really hope I'm right or perhaps a bit conservative.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Cooper,

    Wow wow! Emily just happened across you on prana's site. Do you know how many times over the years I have said "I wonder what that Travlin Fool Carrie is up to these days? I am sure something fabulous." looks like I was right. How have you been. please get in touch with us. love you. your old dance buddy from NC, alex
    phone 6142843795.
    fb: g alex smith.

    ReplyDelete

Write your mind here.